Saturday 25 May 2013

Review: Good Things Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser

Hey Guys,

Sorry I have been away for a while, but I have had final exams for the past few weeks and have been busy revising. I finished school yesterday and it was very emotional yet very sweet. Today, I thought I would ease myself back into blogging with a little review of a new face cream I have been trying from Good Things.

I went into Boots a few weeks ago looking for a new moisturiser. I have combination skin, as my cheeks are normal and my nose/forehead is slightly oily, but I don't have really dry or really oily skin. I was looking for a good daily moisturiser that's oil-free, and the Good Things stand caught my eye.

Good Things is designed for younger skin, and their products are really natural. Most of them contain fruit extracts which are amazing for the skin, but they leave out harsh chemicals and animal products, making them much purer than other brands and even suitable for vegans!

I chose the Miracle Mattifier, as it's oil-free and designed to sink into the skin, keeping it hydrated while absorbing oil and preventing pore-blockage at the same time.

Packaging

I am really glad to say that after a few weeks of using this, I have noticed that my makeup doesn't sink into the pores on my nose, or slip and slide because of excess oil. It has also really helped with smaller spots on my forehead. Overall, I am one happy bunny!

The product
The Miracle Mattifier costs £7.99, which may sound a bit pricey, but you do get 100ml of product (double most other face creams). I personally think it is fantastic, and I'm excited to try out some other products from their range.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you recommend from the range!

Thanks for reading!

Rabbit x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and remember to check back as I always reply! :)