Thursday 11 July 2013

Review: Soap and Glory Lipstick

Hey Everyone,

I can't apologise enough for how long I have been away, but I am back today with a new little discovery. I think I want to call these posts 'Bell Time' from now on, because they aren't quite reviews; I'm just letting you know about a little discovery or two. Let me know what you think about that?

The other day, I wandered over to the Soap and Glory makeup in Boots, and after seeing the big bad '3 for 2' sign, I decided to try a few things out. One of the things I got was a lipstick in the shade 'Pom Pom'. I was stuck between two colours, but my friend persuaded me to get this one, and I'm so happy she did!

The box
 
The lipstick range has several pretty colours with two formulae: matte and satin. 'Pom Pom' is a matte shade.
'Pom Pom'

At first, I was really worried it would look bad on the lips, but as far as matte colours go, it's pretty good. I would still recommend putting a bit of lip balm on beforehand, especially if you're going outside.
No colour

The shade is a really pretty berry colour, and is relatively neutral so your teeth don't end up looking like Captain Hook's. My friend says the colour suits my complexion, but I genuinely think it would suit a whole variety of skin colours.

'Pom Pom' on the lips

The lipsticks retail for £9 in Boots, but as I said, there is currently a '3 for 2' deal. They are a little pricey, but I don't mind too much about such things if the product is good. Also, the packaging is sturdy and looks decent. Have you tried any of these?

Talk soon!

Rabbit. x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, it doesn't look as good on your hand but it's really pretty :) xxx

      Delete

Please let me know what you think and remember to check back as I always reply! :)