Sunday 3 February 2013

Review: Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Khol Eyeliner

Howdy!
.
I know I have been a little heavy on the review front recently, but I promise I have some other posts planned. Today, I'm going to be talking about the new Rimmel London pencil eyeliners.

Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Khol Eyeliners

They have been raved about by many bloggers and I finally see why! I got 3 of the shades; Purple (013), Taupe (004) and the most popular, Nude (005).

Nude, Taupe, Purple

The eyeliners are really soft, yet really pigmented.

Applied with barely any force!

Usually with such pencils, they tend to dance like they are in a 90s disco. Two very good examples are the Urban Decay 24H liners, and the Maxfactor Liquid Effect liners; they are very dark, but shimmy off your waterline like nothing else!

The more red purple is the Maxfactor, which is smudged on the right picture.

Therefore, I am very pleased to confirm, that when Rimmel say "waterproof", they really mean waterproof.

After going under the tap

For the price, I think these eyeliners are beyond fantastic! They do a nice colour range and are very well formulated.

The Rimmel Scandal'Eyes eyeliners are £3.99. The Maxfactor Liquid Effect eyeliner is £6.99. Both are available from Boots and Superdrug in the UK.

Hope you enjoyed!

Rabbit.

2 comments:

Please let me know what you think and remember to check back as I always reply! :)