Saturday 11 August 2012

Oh, hello there!

Hello everyone,

I just though I should do a short post introducing myself...sort of. I know we have the whole 'profile' thing but meh- it just didn't feel right leaving it at that.

I love writing for the sake of writing, and I can't believe I didn't think of posting a long time ago! My posts have no particular theme- I will post about anything I like, from book reviews to blush reviews, it all depends on my mood. I hope both me and my readers get something out of this, but even if nobody is interested, at the very least I have somewhere to ramble.
The cutest rabbit in da world.
My username is a long, long, long story, but it was either that or owl, and I like the ring of rabbit just a tad more. I'm sure I could write a lot more about myself, but I think it's more fun if you learn about me and my interests along the way. I'm sure that with time I will get better at this.

Thanks for reading my first post!

Rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and remember to check back as I always reply! :)